Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stand Still!

Hey summer, please don't come yet! I am not fit for your bikinis. Today, I was yet again forced to think about getting into decent shape quicker, and oh what a better way to do that than watch (and, hopefully, do) workout videos from YouTube?

But how, oh how will I ever fit into a bikini if no matter what I do that stupid phone (sorry phone, but sometimes you are) slides off everything I try to use as a stand?

The wonderful people from Poketo, seem to be caring about my shape a lot more than they think they do. Because come on, why else would they create this beauty?


Looks a bit like a clown nose, doesn't? But as freaky as clowns are, this little thing would perfectly match my face expression while in a lizard pose - all pink and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!