Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whisper in My Ear

As a loyal user of iPod, iPhone and some other pieces of yummy Apple goodness, and I am in a constant search of headphones that will make me feel like less of an alien with non-standard ears.

Recently, I have stumbled upon an ad, which, using the good old 'boobs sell everything' concept, made me smile and question the existence of gravity at the same time:



Great ad, isn't it? Nice concept, catchy name, and hey, they won't fall out either. But here is a question I, as a boring researcher would like to ask the creative advertising people - will it actually sell the product? I am not saying "no" - I am just asking.

***

Here is another pair of headphones that caught my attention. This time, I have not seen any advertisements on TV, humorous ads on youtube, and well... no jumping boobs either.

But I did see a new, interesting way to approach the design of the product, and a smart and sneaky way of using the instruments of the social media. I say, way to go, headphones of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!