Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

IQ Alarm Clock

In the 2nd grade, I had trouble with multiplication. That really upset my mom, and to save her some stress, I promise I will memorize it so well, so well, that I would wake up in the middle of the night and solve any multiplication problem! Well, mostly I promised that because I thought it would never happen. But... Oh-oh. Karma is coming to get me:



The clock has no snooze button so instead, it challenges you with brain teasers to shut the damn thing off! You can set the alarm to incessantly ring until you answer anywhere from 1-3 questions. What’s really clever is the clock has a hard-to-open battery compartment so to power it off you need to press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Like the designer puts it, “This is an alarm you will love to hate.”


Spotted on Reflection of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!