Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MoscOw, Rebranded

Moscow has been around for hundreds of years and I doubt anyone has ever perceived it as a non-serious, emoticon type of city. Luckily for Moscow, those days are over. The new formula is all about the :) and o_O, perfect for those who love texting (myself included, of course).


It seems that the creators of the brand are keen on selling quite a few t-shits with the new logo... I would not thumb up that one. The 'o's seem to land right on the.. urm.. nipples, attracting some unnecessary attention to the area. A few large-breasted blondes might be happy about this occurrence, but I am pretty sure that is not the brand image Moscow Wow would like to go for. So... mugs instead? I know I'd get one!


Spotted on Under Consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!