Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can't Be Sad

I have spent a significant part of my past weekend apartment searching online. And while I love looking at properties and trying to spot unique furniture online, doing so on a budget sort of ruins the whole thing. Yes, as much I as believe that money does not buy happiness - it certainly does buy you amazing properties.

I am by no means someone who is desperate for a mansion, but having a place where I would simply not get sad, would be just right at this point. Example? Here you go:




This place in Stockholm is a perfect example of the fact that with good interior planning, even a smaller place can look like a palace - can you believe this place is only 87 sq.m.? If I have enough money, then one day - a place like that will become my Tiffany's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!