Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Geisha Noodles

Is it just me, or does food taste better when it's served in a nice way? I am going to assume it is not my odd tasting quality (or restaurants would not waste time making food look pretty) - and introduce an Asian food packaging developed by a Swedish student, Helen Maria Bäckström.


This is not just pretty, but also useful in many ways.

In the words of a designer: 
It is easy to carry with, when adding water you can heat up the noodles in a microwave and eat direct from the the package which has a shape of a take-away-package when opening it.

2 comments:

Natella Mammadbeyli said...

cute!

Bel said...

Okay this is super adorable. So glad I found your blog because I feature things around the internet too and I feel like we're friends now HAHA :) Keep the great posts coming!
<3 Belly B

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!