Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

XL or Much, Much Louder

I have already mentioned about five times on this blog that I absolutely hate standard Apple headphones. They don't fit my ears, they brake and cost way too much for what they are. But, even though I would never buy another pair of apples, I have to admit that I do love the design. Who doesn't? It's Apple.

So why not take the one thing I love about those headphones and.. make it 500 times larger? Fred and Friends, as always, read my mind:


These speakers, apart from being creative, look pretty damn good: they 'frame' the laptop, and have a very limited number of cords thereby preserving the precious neatness of your work space. Will definitely be getting these for myself (proving wrong the 'blogging is the new shopping' yet again).

Available on Amazon ($42.95)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!