Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

There is This Thing About Me and Sushi...

...we have decided to remain friends with benefits. Sushi comes whenever I order it, always dressed so nice, like a geisha, prepared to entertain. I, in turn, look at it, admire it, try a bite or two. But we don't go much further - the bitterness of wasabi and the nasty feel of my tongue on that soft, cold rice is just not something we can handle.

We do realize that we are a minority and people might judge; but hey, it works for us, so mind your own business, k?

Luckily, my relationship with funky jewelry and all things pretty is much simpler. I love it; it takes all my money away. I call jewelery my wife. Or a spoiled child?



Those earnings from Inedible Jewelry reminded me of exactly how much I love the way Sushi looks. So perfect, so arranged, so ready for me to wear it.

Some other interesting items for the store:


- Bubblegum Hairpin


- Key Lime Pie Stud Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!