Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Strawberry Sushi: Evolution Erasers

Tired of the 'evolution is just a theory' argument? I know I am! Let us get together and prove them all wrong with  these evolution erasers:


These evolution erasers were designed by Hiroyuki Shiratori for Japanese product design label h concept. Shaped like a person on one side and an ape on the other, the eraser gradually changes form (evolves!) with regular usage. Although not for sale yet, according to Johnny at Spoon and Tamago, you can request to purchase one here.


via This is Colossal

***

Strawberry Sushi is a series of posts dedicated to the wonderful designs from the far away lands of Japan. I like to view these series as designs united under the motto: "If I lived in Japan, I would buy one in each color".  Strawberry Sushi comes out every Saturday.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!