Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Spoiled Money Makes Music

I have always felt bad when I had to cut a credit card. After all the happiness it brought me, all the 16 numbers it has carried for me, all the memories that would be impossible without it - does it really deserve those cold-blooded scissors?


The creators of PickMaster would probably agree with me. They believe that credit cards, after all those years in the world of greed, deserve a second chance at life - in the form of a guitar pick! Wouldn't it be perfect to play a nice romantic song with... a part of your name on a guitar pick? Of course it would. If only that bear has not stepped on my ear...


Spotted on Bless This Stuff, available on Amazon

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!