Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Strawberry Sushi: Chocolate Pencils

It was only a couple of days ago that I posted the sad story of Parmesan Sharpener selling out before I could experience the joy of sharpening off the cheese to my salad.

Today, I have spotted another design, from the early works of Oki Sato, which melted my heart with it's sweetness and creative use of the pencil sharpener. Let me introduce you to the chocolate pencils:


"The chocolate pencils come in a number of cocoa blends that vary in intensity, and chocophiles can use the special “pencil sharpener” that comes with the designed plate to grate chocolate onto their dessert. Pencil filings are usually the unwanted remains of sharpening a pencil, but in this case, they’re the star!"


Spotted on Architectradure

***

Strawberry Sushi is a series of posts dedicated to the wonderful designs from the far away lands of Japan. I like to view these series as designs united under the motto: "If I lived in Japan, I would buy one in each color".  Strawberry Sushi comes out every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!