Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blind Barber Candles

Today I have to take care of something I hate as much, if not more, than dentists. I have to get a goddamn haircut. I hate everything that comes with a hair salon, including the nasty smell of hairspray, the hairs everywhere, the wishing you could have your hair back... I do, however, have a soft spot for vintage barber shops. Something about the relaxed atmosphere (read: no crazy brides yelling at their wedding planners), the smell of soap, the little 'scissors' sign...

We can't go back in time, but re-creating the smell is quite possible. The Blind Barber candles combine the scents of Leather, Smoke, Honey and Lavender.. um, sounds about right:


Spotted on DieLine, available at the Blind Barber, VANE Concept Store located at 125 Rivington Street, NY and other select retailers beginning July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!