Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Strawberry Sushi: Jump to the Moon?

Anyone else feeling like jumping to the moon on this wonderful Friday afternoon? (Which I, personally, spent studying marketing)...


This free (but Japanese only) app was created by the Japanese creative lab PARTY, as a promotion for a hit comic book. The idea is to jump all together, so you have to keep track of the countdown - there is only one jump per week! Once everyone jumps, the app sums up all the distances and sees if we reached the distance to the moon.

I don't care if it works as a promotion, I don't care if it's pointless - it's the dreamiest thing I have ever seen in an app form...


So who's going to jump with me?

Spotted on Spoon and Tamago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!