Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Strawberry Sushi: No distractions

Because fish are the best animals. They do not talk. They don't really do anything, but that's just me being picky. Point is - fish are the best pets out there to put in (on?) a phone booth. No distractions, no interruptions. And you feel much less lonely, too.


Peekaboo! Oh, too cute this is. I need a fish tank.


Spotted on the best blog of all time - This Isn't Happiness

***

Strawberry Sushi is a series of posts dedicated to the wonderful designs from the far away lands of Japan. I like to view these series as designs united under the motto: "If I lived in Japan, I would buy one in each color".  Strawberry Sushi comes out every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!