Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cooking With an Attitude

As an individual with a mild case of OCD, I adore it when thing are put together in a neat way. If those things can also be used together, and have a potential of showing my attitude to those who are brave enough to set their foot on my kitchen - I start jumping down and going OMG. I will show you an example if you agree to keep this slight weirdness of mine a secret.

Glad we agreed. Here is the Kitchen Bull:


Don't you dare call it a bookshelf! Every single inch of this product is utilized! Even the 'horns' can be used to sharpen the knifes! This is what I call a simple, yet thoughtful design.

Available on Toro Legno, spotted on Fresh Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!