Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Energy to Get Through Your Period

There are days when I wish I really was not into marketing. At all. It's not that I don't like what I do, it is just that once in a while there is an amazing product that I just can't enjoy fully because I don't like the packaging, or hate the commercial, or think that the name is inappropriate.

In case of iO, the situation is slightly different. I believe it is an amazing product, and the design looks pretty cool too. I have been craving an all-natural energy drink for as long as I can remember. I also absolutely hate the cans Red Bull and most of other energy drinks come in, and would love to have a drink that comes in a glass or plastic (I recycle, promise) bottle.

I just didn't want the packaging to remind me of the one of a certain other female necessity.


I believe if it was just the cube shape, or just the white color, or even both of those without the little 'all natural' leaves - it would have been OK. Or maybe it's the Logo? The O? Or perhaps the all-natural slogan that reminds me so much of the 'freshness' of the female pads?

And now, now, what do I do? How do I live with this? When I see iO next time I go to the supermarket, how can I buy it without feeling like I am getting myself a drink made of something I don't quite want to consume?


As I said, there are days, when I wish I was not at all into marketing.

via Dieline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shop Blue Strawberry!